When compared to their predecessors, all of the burgeoning blockchain systems are counting on three winning combinations: greater transaction speed, scalability, and lower transaction costs. Stellar blockchain is in the same league with its own cryptocurrency XLM.
Stellar enables users to easily store and transfer value with low fees and no risk of chargeback. It also makes international payments faster and easier.
Let’s see what more Stellar XLM has to offer.
What is Stellar?
It is sometimes referred to as Stellar Lumens and is an open-source, decentralized protocol that enables cross-border transactions between any two currencies by enabling low-cost digital currency to fiat money transfers. It provides a low-cost, secure, and high-speed platform for moving money around the world.
The network uses a consensus mechanism to verify and regulate the movement of money. The consensus mechanism ensures the elimination of double-spending and the permanent audit of all transactions on the network.
The consensus process is achieved through a process of “trustworthy nodes” conducting operations in “fair”, “adhering to the rules”, and “trusted” mode.
Stellar was developed by a group of finance and technology experts with the mission of making money more accessible to people all over the world. It is designed to be used as a digital currency and a platform for distributed apps.
Benefits of buying Stellar (XLM)
Bearish opinions regarding Stellar (XLM) are prevalent on several crypto finance websites, although most of the analysts are positive about it. The above enlisted cryptocurrency overview provides a look at the benefits of XLM to determine if it is a good investment:
- After riding in nearly 4 million users tag for almost a year, Stellar’s total accounts grew in its first quarter report. The increase was significant in several areas. The number of payments rose 160.49%, while the usage of Stellar’s DEX increased 196.26%.
- There are a lot of exchanges that list XLM as a cryptocurrency, so it’s fortunate that it is fairly well recognized. XLM can be found on eToro, Huobi Global, CoinTiger, FTX, OKEx, and even Binance.
- Many novice investors overlook trading volume as a technical indicator. When the market increases, it is commonly accompanied by an increase in trading volume, and Stellar Lumens (XLM) has experienced an increase in trading volume recently.
Benefits of using Stellar
Here are the benefits of using Stellar:
- Excellent reputation – The Stellar team has been in the business for years and has a tremendous track record of delivering services and promises to the satisfaction of the users.
- Flexibility – The platform is very flexible, allowing users to set up accounts for different purposes, such as a savings account, a loan repayment account, or even a business account.
- Ease of use – The platform makes it super easy to set up an account and send money. Perhaps it’s so easy that you don’t even need to understand how to sign a transaction.
- Low Fees – Even though the network is decentralized, low fees are charged for sending or receiving money. This is unlike many of the other cryptocurrencies, where you may be significantly charged for sending money or for accepting a transaction.
How to buy Stellar (XLM)
Now that you know what Stellar is and what it can do, let’s look at how and where you can purchase it. Buying Stellar Lumens with a trading platform is the simplest method. It’s critical to distinguish between platforms that enable you to hold on to your own Lumens, and those that enable you to make money on price changes but are less friendly towards withdrawing the tokens. The Changelly digital assets’ exchanger, for example, is a popular choice for advanced users to buy or exchange cryptocurrency.
The value of cryptocurrencies is only going to rise in the coming months and years. The question is, what should you buy when you first start investing in cryptocurrencies? At the moment, most of the attention is on Bitcoin and Ethereum. However, Stellar is a promising cryptocurrency that offers many advantages over other digital currencies. It is easy to use and offers low fees, making it a good option for small and large transactions. Buying cryptocurrency and holding this coin can give you long-term benefits, as it is a great investment for the future of the cryptocurrency market.