We are looking for a Content Writer for our growing firm. We all know cryptocurrency has come a long way since Bitcoin’s genesis block. This position is a golden opportunity to dive into a fast-developing industry. We are looking for someone who can contribute to The Crypto Times associated with Protocols and Tokens. We are only looking for someone who can work from our office premises. Applicants must be fluent in English and have good command over writing skills. The Content Writer is required to report to the Editor and the Managing team.
- Conducting research before and during the writing process.
- Preparing material for Article/News, which includes planning, outline, and synopsis.
- Conducting thorough fact-checks before submitting any work.
- Content should be SEO-friendly.
- Ensuring the logical flow of writing is produced.
- Attending feedback sessions and making revisions suggested by the editors.
- Attending training sessions and workshops as required.
- A degree in writing, communication, language, marketing, or other relevant field.
- Attestation of writing experience (links to published work would be advantageous).
- Critical reading and analytical thinking skills.
- An interest in current events and a general thirst for knowledge.
- Resilience and the ability to accept constructive feedback.
- Basic computer skills.
- An evolving mindset.
Build your career with a growing News and Media company, The Crypto Times.
Or you can drop your CV at [email protected]