As a part of the decentralized system, Opensea is one of the largest and prominent marketplaces to buy NFTs. Basically, NFTs are digital assets in the form of Images, Videos, or any other Digital Art. Recently, with the rise in the crypto market, many celebrities and sportspeople are also making a deal with NFT marketplaces. Owing to this crypto lovers are getting mad to collect some rare and unique NFTs.
If you are one of them and wish to collect valuable NFTs in your Crypto wallet, then this article will definitely give you a way to add NFTs to your crypto wallet in very easy steps.
Before we move forward to buy NFTs you will need to connect a crypto wallet to your account. This enables you to store NFTs securely. You can directly connect your crypto wallet such as Metamask, Bitski, Fortmatic, and many more by following the below steps.
Sign up and Connect wallet to OpenSea
- Go to the homepage of Opensea and click on the wallet icon.
- Select your wallet service and approve it.
- Opensea will direct you to the page, where you can see collected, created, or favorite NFTs, which you wish to buy in the future.
Ways to Buy NFTs on OpenSea
If you are planning to Collect NFTs in your crypto wallet the OpenSea gives you two different options:
- Buy – You can directly purchase in less time
- Make an offer – By placing a bid for a specific timeframe
BUY at a predetermined price
- First, decide the NFT which you like and wish to Buy on the Opensea marketplace.
- Check out all the details of that NFT. For the rare and collectible NFTs, you can notice the properties. Also, you can check the price history related to that particular NFT.
- After deciding your favorite NFT, click on the “Buy Now” option.
- You can see the pop-up with the purchase details. Review all these purchase details to avoid scams with your NFT purchase.
- After reviewing all the details, you can see the prompt of the OpenSea terms and conditions. Mark the box and click on the “Checkout” button.
- In the next step, you will see your crypto wallet account, where you can see a detailed description of the final amount with gas fees.
- Tap on the “Confirm” and you will get that NFT into your wallet.
To check this purchased NFT in your wallet, Go back to your profile and open “In wallet”. Sometimes it takes a long time to transfer your wallet due to the slow process.
Make an Offer
- Firstly, search the NFTs which you want to purchase by exploring the Opensea marketplace.
- Review all details related to the particular NFT, to ensure you can place a bid. Note that your bidding value must be 5 times larger than the previous bid.
- Click on “Make Offer” on the page.
- Once again it will show you details of NFTs.
- Now choose the currency you wish to use in the purchase. Also, it will show some transaction fees, if you have never used this currency in an early purchase.
- Now, Enter your Bidding price and expiration date. ( The expiration date gives the timeframe to the seller to accept or reject that offer in that period.)
- To check your all listing offers, go to your profile checkout the “Offers” on the left-hand sidebar section.
- After creating an offer, you can wait till the seller accepts your offer.